YouTube is one of the most popular platforms that gives you access to videos, music, and movies. If you want to learn How to Register YouTube Account, please read on.
The YouTube platform was founded by Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, and Chard Hurley in 2005. Google made the platform popular after it was successfully launched and later on, it replaced Google's video program.
Since then, YouTube has thrived with more than one billion users, with over 400 hours of videos uploaded per minute. and people are making huge money on YouTube.
Google acquired YouTube in the year 2006. As a result of this, all YouTube accounts are connected to Google services. According to Amazon's Alexa internet traffic analysis, globally, YouTube is presently the second most popular website.
It's quick and easy to create a YouTube account. The process is completely hassle-free. All you need to do is to give some basic details, generate a username and create a password.
Your personal information like your phone number, credit card number, or home address is not necessary. You are probably reading this post because you want to know how to create a YouTube account.
Well, you are in the right place because, in this post, I will show you how to register an account on YouTube with a few easy steps. You can register your YouTube account on either your mobile device or your desktop.
Regardless of the device you use, you will be required to enter some basic information.
Let's get right to the essential steps to register your YouTube account.
- Go to the YouTube website. The signup icon will appear on the upper right side of the page.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link. Once you click on the line, you will be redirected to a page to create your YouTube account.
- Enter your email address. Note that your email address must be a valid one.
- Choose your password.
- Re-type your password to confirm your password. I'd recommend that you write down your password and username in a private note so that you can access them if you forget them.
- Choose the country you reside in from the Location dropdown.
- Fill in your postal code.
- Select gender.
- Fill in your date of birth. The YouTube term of service maintains that the site isn't suitable for anyone under 13. Anyone under the age of 13 cannot create an account.
- Enter the characters you see in the box into the Verification area. This is to allow YouTube to confirm that you are human and not a robot. If you are not able to read the characters correctly, you can click the “New Image” button to generate another image.
- Select the “Create my account” button to create your YouTube account.
That is it on How to Register YouTube Account.
If you have a YouTube account, you will be able to perform basic social media activities like posting comments, liking or disliking videos, adding videos to playlists, or even saving videos to view later or video download.
You can also follow and subscribe to your favorite channels with your account and promote your YouTube channel to get more subscribers.