Getting your YouTube channel is actually pretty simple. Every YouTuber, especially beginners, would want to gain an audience in order to make more Money on YouTube. They would most likely share their YouTube channel link on different social media platforms to get more subscribers and views too. Therefore, in this article, I will give you the easy and basic steps to see or check your YouTube channel link.
Use the following steps if you are using a laptop or a PC.
- Open your browser whether it's chrome, Mozilla, brave, or safari.
- Then go to the YouTube address www.youtube.com.
- Ensure you are logged into your Google Account (For example, your Gmail account before heading to www.Youtube.com)
- Use the Gmail address for your channel to sign in
- Go to the top right of the screen to click on your profile picture.
- Then click on the “Your Channel” icon
After clicking on your channel link, You will be redirected to your channel page. Just copy the link or url displayed on the address or search bar. That is your Channel link.
Just copy the link and you are done.
You can share the channel link by copying the URL and posting it on any social media platform of your choice.
Mobile phone method
Use the following steps to see your YouTube channel link if you are using a mobile device.
- Open the YouTube app
- Then use your Gmail Id for your channel to sign in to YouTube.
- Go to your profile picture located on the top right side of the screen.
- Click on Your channel icon
- At the top right side of the screen, there are three dots. Click on these dots.
- Your channel link will appear.
- You can share the channel link by copying the URL and posting it on your choice's social media platform.
You can also use these steps if you want to use your mobile phone's browser application, whether chrome, Mozilla, brave, or safari.
These are the simple steps to see your channel link.
In case you are wondering if you can customize your channel link like “YouTube.com/yourchannelname”, it's also possible.
Generally, YouTube gives you a standard link when you create your channel, but you can edit this standard channel URL if you wish. A standard URL may look like this:
A customized channel link is usually shorter in length than the standard YouTube channel link; this makes it easy to remember. You can customize the URL based on a particular any reason you want.
It could be based on your username, brand name, or your display name. It's also essential for you to note that you cannot change it once you choose a custom URL.
Before you can select a custom URL for your channel, there are some requirements that your account will need to meet. These requirements are:
- Your channel should have more than 100 subscribers
- It should be up to 30 days old
- It should have a photo as its channel icon
- It should have a channel art.
You can easily select a custom URL by signing into YouTube, going to “Advanced account settings” then clicking the link under the channel settings.
When you click the link, you will see “Get a custom URL.” You may not be able to change the URL characters in the grey box, but you can customize the URL by adding characters of your choice.